The DAISY-13 module features the Teltonika TM1Q low-power quad-band GPRS Class 10 data module that is useful in M2M applications. This board is part of the modular Daisy System that can be controlled by the FOX Board G20 via the DAISY-1 Adapter, or by the Terra Board.
Daisy-13 just provides data services (GPRS link, GSM link or SMS) and is not suitable for voice-based applications.
Connection to Fox Board This module can be connected to the following Daisy ports on the Fox Board G20:
|Port ||Serial device ||Available signals |
|D1 ||/dev/ttyS2 ||TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS |
|D6 ||/dev/ttyS4 ||TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS |
|D8 ||/dev/ttyS3 ||TXD, RXD |
Be sure to get a 0.05" pitch 2x5 IDC cable (FC-19818-10P-FF) to make the connection. The cable is not included.
Daisy System GPRS Quad-Band Module Features
- Quad band support: GSM 850 MHz, EGSM 900 MHz, DCS 1800 MHz and PCS 1900 MHz
- Class 4 (33 dBm / 2W) for GSM/EGSM bands
- Class 1 (30 dBm / 1W) for DCS/PCS bands
- Operating temperature: -20 to +85 °C
- Power consumption, Idle: <2 mA
- Power consumption, GPRS link: <450 mA
Note: The top image shows an antenna and a SIM card installed for illustration purposes only. You must provide your own.
Daisy GPRS Quad-Band Module Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item