The SEED-DIM138 Kit features the SEED-DIM138 CPU Module and a carrier board that provides peripheral interfaces. The kit ships with development software and source code.
Once you've developed and tested your code, you can remove the CPU module from the carrier board and plug it into your own finished product. It connects via a standard 200-pin DIMM socket with latch mechanisms to secure it in place.
The CPU module measures 60mm × 48mm and has a 14-pin JTAG connector to facilitate in-circuit programming/debugging.
OMAP-L138 Development Kit Features
- CPU: OMAP-L138 (ARM926 300MHz CPU + C674x 300MHz DSP)
- Memory: DDR 64MB, NAND 512MB
- Video I/O
- Audio I/O
- Peripheral interface: Ethernet PHY on board, RTC real clock, power and reset system
- Expansion bus: Expand all the peripheral interfaces through DIMM: MMC/SDIO, SATA, UART, USB Host, USB OTG2.0, 10/100Mbps Ethernet, GPIO, etc.
- JTAG: 14-pin
Development Tools and Software
- Cross-compiling toolchain (Code Sourcery arm-2009q1)
- UBL source code (03.20.00.06)
- U-boot source code
- Kernel source code
- NFS (Network File System)
- Product design schematic (PDF)
- Datasheet for hardware chips
- Hardware user manual
- Software development guide
Lead time: 1 week
Optional Recommended Products for this Item
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, U.S. plug, 6 connection tips||+|| US$11.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, US/UK/Euro/AU Plugs, 100-240VAC||+|| US$13.00|
|USB 2.0 Cable, 6ft. A-Male / Mini-USB (5-pin) B-Male||+|| US$6.00|
|USB 2.0 Cable, 6ft., A-Male / B-Male||+|| US$6.00|
|Ethernet Cable, CAT5E 350MHz Unshielded, 7ft.||+|| US$3.60|
|Ethernet Crossover Cable, CAT5E 350MHz Unshielded, 5ft.||+|| US$7.00|
|Serial Cable, 6ft., DB9 M/F||+|| US$6.00|
|Serial Null Modem Cable, 6ft., DB9 F/F||+|| US$7.00|