SEED-DIM138 CPU is a DIMM card with a Texas Instruments OMAP-L138 C6-Integra ARM926 CPU @ 300MHz + C674x DSP @ 300MHz. It can be connected to a system via a standard DIMM-200 with locking mechanism.
The module measures 60mm × 48mm and has a 14-pin JTAG connector to facilitate in-circuit programming/debugging.
OMAP-L138 Dual-Core SoC The OMAP-L138 C6-Integra DSP+ARM processor is a low-power applications processor based on an ARM926EJ-S and a C674x DSP core. It provides significantly lower power than other members of the TMS320C6000 platform of DSPs.
The device enables OEMs and ODMs to create devices featuring robust operating systems support, rich user interfaces, and high processing performance life through the maximum flexibility of a fully integrated mixed-processor solution.
The dual-core architecture of the device provides benefits of both DSP and Reduced Instruction Set Computer (RISC) technologies, incorporating a high-performance TMS320C674x DSP core and an ARM926EJ-S core.
The ARM926EJ-S is a 32-bit RISC processor core that performs 32-bit or 16-bit instructions and processes 32-bit, 16-bit, or 8-bit data.
- 375/456-MHz ARM926EJ-S RISC MPU
- 375/456-MHz C674x Fixed/Floating-Point VLIW DSP
- Supports TI's Basic Secure Boot
- Enhanced Direct-Memory-Access Controller (EDMA3)
- Serial ATA (SATA) Controller
- DDR2/Mobile DDR Memory Controller
- Two MultiMedia Card (MMC)/Secure Digital (SD) Card Interfaces
- LCD Controller
- Video Port Interface (VPIF)
- 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet MAC (EMAC)
- Programmable Real-Time Unit Subsystem
- Three Configurable UART Modules
- USB 1.1 OHCI (Host) With Integrated PHY
- USB 2.0 OTG Port With Integrated PHY
- One Multichannel Audio Serial Port
- Two Multichannel Buffered Serial Ports
SEED-DIM138 Block Diagram
You also can purchase this CPU module with a carrier board and development tools.
Lead time: 1 week