The TFT-PROTO Board features an MI0283QT-9A TFT Color Display with 320×240-pixel resolution. It contains a backlight and an ILI9341 display driver that is capable of showing advanced graphical content. It also features a Touch Screen and therefore can be used as an input device. This tool provides complete, high-quality display features for developing advanced graphical embedded applications.
The board is designed to use 3.3V power supply. 5V is recommended for the TFT backlight.
We also have larger versions with 480×272 or 800×480 screens; see TFT Proto 4.3", TFT Proto 5 and TFT Proto 7.
Graphical LCD Touchpanel Board Features
- Eight data lines and five control lines
- Display contains 4-wire resistive touch panel
- TFT contains ILI9341 display driver
- Capable of displaying 262K RGB colors
- Supported directly in mikroElektronika compilers
- 2mm screw holes for mounting
Graphical LCD Touchpanel Board Resources
Note: A stylus is not included. You can add one to your order using the option selector below.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item