44-Pin QFP Programming Adapter for SuperPro-5000 Series and SuperPro6000 Series Universal Chip Programmers.
|Specs || |
|Socket ||QFP Package, 44-Pin |
|Socket Life Cycle ||10,000 Insertions |
|Socket Type ||Clamshell Lid |
|Pin Spacing (Pitch) ||0.8mm |
|Package Width ||10x10mm |
44-Pin QFP Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (CX001) from the top of the programmer and insert this clamshell socket adapter into the SuperPro5000 series programmer adapter holder.
- Open the clamshell socket by pressing the latch
- Use a Vacuum pick-up tool (recommended) to place the chip in the socket aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- After the chip is firmly placed in socket, close the clamshell socket and begin programming.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket after opening the clamshell, using a Vacuum pick-up tool.
- Close the clamshell socket by pressing down the lid until it latches.