40-Pin TSOP Programming Adapter for SuperPro5000 Series and SuperPro6000 Series Universal Chip Programmers.
|Specs || |
|Socket ||TSOP Package, 40-Pin |
|Socket Life Cycle ||10,000 Insertions |
|Socket Type ||Open Top |
|Pin Spacing (Pitch) ||0.5mm |
|Package Width ||18.4mm |
40-Pin TSOP Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (CX001) from the top of the programmer and insert this open top socket adapter into the SuperPro5000 series programmer adapter holder.
- Press down and hold the top of the TSOP socket before placing any chip inside.
- Use a Vacuum pick-up tool (recommended) to place the chip in the socket aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- Release the pressed-down socket and perform programming operation.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by pressing down the top of socket and using a Vacuum pick-up tool.