In-circuit programmer/debugger for Texas Instruments DSPs The TMS320-XDS100V2 hardware is designed to work with Code Composer Studio 4.x software to program all TMS320F 32-bit real-time microcontrollers (digital signal processors). It supports all microcontrollers and DSPs supported by XDS100v2 in Code Composer Studio, i.e. TMS320C28x, TMS320C54x, TMS320C55x, TMS320C64x+, TMS320C674x, ARM9, ARM Cortex R4, ARM Cortex A8, ARM Cortex A9 and ARM Cortex M3 (requires CCSv4.2.2 or later).
- Works with targets 1.65V to 5.0V
- Uses both standard 0.1" 2×7-pin and 2×10-pin JTAG connectors
- No need for external power supply; all power is taken from USB and the target
- Compatible with Code Composer Studio 4.x software for programming, real-time emulation, debugging, step-by-step program execution, breakpoints, memory dump, etc.
- Dimensions 50 × 40 mm (2 × 1.6") + 20 cm (8") cable
TMS320 Debugger/Programmer Resources
Ships from: USA
Lead time: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item