The PIC32 MIPS 4K 32-bit core processor from Microchip offers speed and performance at low cost. The PIC32-MX460LCD is an entry-level board with a PIC32MX460F512L microcontroller on it featuring 512KB of Flash, 32KB RAM, 80MHz clock, UARTs, PWMs, DMAs. The board has both ICSP and JTAG connectors for in-circuit programming or debugging.
PIC32MX460 LCD Board Features
- PIC32MX460F512L microcontroller
- K320QVB-V1 3.2" TFT LCD, 320 × 240 pixels
- Digital 3-axis accelerometer
- USB OTG
- MicroSD card slot
- Reset Circuit
- Power supply
- Two UEXT connectors for add-on modules (see below)
- UEXT40 for future add-on boards
- ICSP/ICD connector for in-circuit programming
- JTAG connector for in-circuit debugging
- Quartz crystals, 8 MHz and 32768 Hz
- Two-pin power plug-in connector
- 3.3V voltage regulator
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 79.2 × 57.6 mm (3.12 × 2.27")
Add-on UEXT Modules Available This board has two universal extension connectors which allow you to add peripheral modules easily. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external devices. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT ports.
Warning for PICkit3 Users Be very careful not to press the "Programmer-to-Go" button when there is no image on the programmer (either the Olimex PIC-KIT3 or Microchip's own PICkit3). Doing so will put a PIC32 microcontroller into an irrecoverable state. See this Microchip Forum thread for details.
PIC32MX460 LCD Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item