STM32-LCD is a development prototype board with an STM32F103ZE microcontroller from STMicroelectronics. This powerful microcontroller supports various serial interfaces such as USB, USART, SPI. On this board you will find an accelerometer, JTAG port, TFT LCD, and a mini SD/MMC card connector. Most of the GPIOs are on extension headers where you can connect your additional circuits.
This board will connect to the MOD-GSM module. Both boards together will create a unique platform for GSM-enabled applications and M2M interface to different areas.
STM32F103ZE LCD Board Features
- MCU: STM32F103ZE high-performance ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at 72 MHz, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory 512 Kbytes and SRAM 64 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses
- JTAG connector
- UEXT40 connector for future expansion boards
- 2x UEXT connectors for expansion boards (see below)
- EXT_PWR connector to power up the MOD-GSM module when attached
- microSD slot
- Mini USB connector
- LCD: TFT 320x240 pixels, 12-bit color, with touch screen
- Power source connector
- 8 MHz crystal oscillator
- Reset circuit
- Clock circuit
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 79.2 × 57.6 mm (3.12 × 2.27”)
Add-on UEXT Modules Available This board has a two universal extension connectors which allow you to add peripheral modules easily. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external devices. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT ports.
STM32F103ZE LCD Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item