The Embest Mini3250 processor card is designed to be a compact, stable, and reliable ARM-based embedded controller board. It is ready to be the core of your new product. It measures only 75 × 55 mm, yet it incorporates an LCD connector, a microSD card socket and a USB 2.0 OTG port.
The Mini3250 CPU core board also has 64MB SDRAM, 128MB NAND FLASH, 4MB NOR Flash, and supports SD card and USB mass-storage devices. It has a power indicator LED, one programmable LED and one 40-pin TFT-LCD connector. The rest of the CPU's functions (e.g. UARTs, Ethernet, I/Os) are on two 2.0mm-pitch 3-line 27-pin connectors through which the Mini3250 module can plug into your host expansion board.
You can purchase this CPU module with an expansion board — see the DevKit3250.
NXP's 32-bit LPC3250 ARM926EJ-S core microcontroller is part of the LPC3000 series, which are the only ARM9 microcontrollers that provide a vector floating-point co-processor. This MCU is able to run in ultra-low-power mode even down to 0.9V, with low power consumption. The LPC3000 series boasts abundant peripheral resources. One of the most distinguishing features is that it provides 7 UART controllers, which is rare in ARM microprocessors.
LPC3250 CPU Board Features
- NXP LPC3250 ARM926EJ-S Core microprocessor with 32KB instruction cache and 32KB data cache, 256KB internal SRAM, clock speed up to 266 MHz, and Vector Floating Point co-processor
- 64 MByte SDRAM
- 128 MByte NAND Flash
- 4 MByte NOR Flash
- 40-pin LCD interface and touch screen interface
- microSD card slot
- USB OTG 2.0 connector, mini-B type, with ESD protection
- JTAG interface (pads on bottom of board for installing SMT FPC connector)
- Two 2.0mm-pitch 3×27-pin connectors (7 UARTs, Ethernet and all IOs are brought through these)
- 32.768 kHz RTC
- Watchdog timer supported by the MCU
- Power indicator LED
- User LED
LPC3250 CPU Board Resources
Ships from: China
Lead time: 2 weeks