The TDS560 USB-Plus JTAG Emulator is the new-generation high-speed real time JTAG emulator which is a fully Plug-and-Play compatible USB device supporting high-speed code download. It is designed to operate with the TI Code Composer Studio IDE debug tool and is compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista (32-bit)/Win7 (32-bit).
This emulator supports the full range of standard emulation and debugging capabilities, including:
- Both software and real-time hardware breakpoints and tracepoints
- single-step execution
- loading/inspecting/modification of all registers and memory
- software breakpoint/trace on all program and data addresses
- heterogeneous multiprocessor debugging with global running
- stepping and breakpoints
All of these capabilities are fully integrated with the Code Composer Studio debugger interface.
- Supports Texas Instruments (TI) DSP with a JTAG (IEEE 1149.1) interface: C2000, F2400, C27X, F28X, C54X, C55X, C6000, C64X, TMS470 (ARM) and OMAP platforms.
- Supports Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio (CCS).
- Supports real-time data exchange (RTDX) with data rates of over 2MBytes/s and real-time event sequence server without stopping the application.
- Compatible with XDS510 and includes all features of XDS510.
- Increases code download speed up to 500KBytes/S, which is 8x faster than XDS510.
- Supports multiprocessor debugging of same or different types.
- Programmable TCK: 500KHz to 35MHz.
- Hardware detection of power losses and cable disconnections.
- Wide dynamic operating voltage: 1.0 to 5.0 Volts.
- All pod signals are ESD protected.
- Overall cable/pod length of 6ft (1.5m).
- TI standard 14-Pin JTAG interface.
- Can be powered via USB.
- Supports USB2.0 port connecting to host PC (plug and play).
- Support Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista (32-bit)/Win7 (32-bit).
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week