This development board supports almost all of the 0.5mm-pitch QFP 48- and 64-pin Texas Instruments microcontrollers in the MSP430, C2000, and Stellaris Cortex-M3 product lines. The board comes fully populated except for the MCU.
You can hand-solder your MCU using the patented Schmartboard|ez technology which makes soldering surface-mount devices easy. Your SMT part will sit in grooves that hold it in place and already have solder in them. So all you need to do is put the chip in the grooves, apply flux, and use a small enough soldering tip.
Once that's done, you can solder some included headers, configure the jumpers for your TI part number, and start programming (external programmer required).
Universal TI MCU Development Board Features
- On-board 3.3V regulator (max DC 12V input, 2.1mm power jack pole diameter)
- On-board reset circuit
- External clock options: Crystal (Y1, C1, C2)
- Full access to each pin of the chip
- Schmart-EZ Soldering Technology allows easy hand-soldering of QFP chip
- Dimensions: 4” × 4”
- MSP430 Type A (MSP430F1xx): MSP430F133, MSP430F135, MSP430F147, MSP430F1471, MSP430F148, MSP430F1481, MSP430F149, MSP430F1491, MSP430F155, MSP430F156, MSP430F157, MSP430F1610, MSP430F1611, MSP430F1612, MSP430F167, MSP430F168, MSP430F169
- MSP430 Type A (MSP430F2xx): MSP430F2410, MSP430F2416, MSP430F2417, MSP430F2418, MSP430F2419, MSP430F247, MSP430F2471, MSP430F248, MSP430F2481, MSP430F249, MSP430F2616, MSP430F2617, MSP430F2618, MSP430F2619
- MSP430 Type A (MSP430F4xx): MSP430F412, MSP430F413, MSP430F415, MSP430F417, MSP430F423, MSP430F423A, MSP430F425, MSP430F425A, MSP430F427, MSP430F427A, MSP430FE423, MSP430FE4232, MSP430FE423A, MSP430FE4242, MSP430FE425, MSP430FE4252, MSP430FE425A, MSP430FE427, MSP430FE4272, MSP430FE427A, MSP430FW423, MSP430FW425, MSP430FW427
- MSP430 Type B (MSP430F41x2): MSP430F4132, MSP430F4152
- 28x Piccolo Series (TMS320F280xx): TMS320F28035-PAG, TMS320F28034-PAG, TMS320F28033-PAG, TMS320F28032-PAG, TMS320F28031-PAG, TMS320F28030-PAG
- Stellaris x00 Series: LM3S101, LM3S102, LM3S300, LM3S301, LM3S308, LM3S310, LM3S315, LM3S316, LM3S317, LM3S328, LM3S600, LM3S601, LM3S608, LM3S610, LM3S611, LM3S612, LM3S613, LM3S615, LM3S617, LM3S618, LM3S628, LM3S800, LM3S801, LM3S808, LM3S811, LM3S812, LM3S815, LM3S817, LM3S818, LM3S828
Universal TI MCU Development Board Resources
Connect multiple SchmartBoards together! Every SchmartBoard has small notches along its sides which allow you to connect any number of them together in any combination. For example, you can attach this SchmartBoard to prototyping SchmartBoards that carry interfaces or other electronics. Purchase a set of the Mechanical Bridge Interconnects available in the options below if you want to be able to combine your SchmartBoards.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item