The I2C-SPI Control Center can generate and simulate I2C and SPI signals to test and debug your I2C or SPI interface circuits. It also can connect with a Zeroplus Logic Analyzer to record, debug and analyze I2C and SPI signals.
The unit measures 4.4 cm (L) x 5.8 cm (W) x 1.9 cm (H), and weighs 50 g. It comes with a 10-pin test cable, a 12-pin test cable, a USB cable, user manual and drivers on CD-ROM.
I2C-SPI Contol Center Features
I2C Mode Function: Produce and transmit the I2C data, and simulate the state of the Master or Slave.
- The bit rate of the I2C Signal can be set to your requirements (from 2KHz to 833KHz)
- Supports 10-bit address
- Supports transmitting the I2C data continuously (No Stop) and the Combined Format
- Supports I2C Trigger function -- the state of the I2C data can be set as the Trigger Condition according to your requirements
I2C Monitor Function: Monitor the State of Read/Write, Address and Data Packet on the Protocol Analyzer I2C.
- Records all packets in the Protocol Analyzer I2C continuously
- Includes the State of Read/Write, the number of the Address and the contents of the Data Packet
- Saves the recorded results as an Excel file
SPI Mode Function: Generate, transmit, simulate and analyze SPI signal (Master/Slave side)
- The Bit Rate of SPI Signal can be set according to your requirements (from 158KHz to 1000KHz)
- Adjusts the SPI Mode (Phase/Polarity)
- Supports SPI Trigger function -- the state of the SPI data can be set as the Trigger Condition according to your requirements
GPIO Mode Function: Set the state of the 8-bit data according to user requirements.
- Sets 8-pin mode or 6-pin mode
- Matches the GPIO Mode with the I2C Mode or SPI Mode
- Adjusts the I/O pin to judge whether pull-up resistance needs to be added
Batch Mode Function: Support the I2C, SPI and GPIO Modes, and deal with the data to be produced in the Batch Mode.
- Defines the state of data transmission flexibly, and simulates the reaction of the actual device through the Batch Mode
Download I2C-SPI Control Center User Manual
Lead time: 1 week