Microchip PIC Development Kit with Full Version PIC C-Compiler
In-Circuit-Debugger, In-Circuit Serial Programmer, Development Board, Breadboard, Cables and Power Supply
Buy this CCS PIC development kit and save as much as US$75 over buying each of the kit's components separately!
This ready-to-use development kit with fully integrated debugger is great for everyone just getting started with PIC C-programming. It includes an exercise booklet with step-by-step instructions.
Microchip PIC Development Kit Contents
The black carrying case shown is no longer included.
- CD-ROM with full version of the popular CCS PIC C-Compiler. This is the Windows version (PCWH) that supports PIC12, PIC14, PIC16 and PIC18 microcontrollers, includes an IDE, Debugger and Editor
- PIC In-Circuit-Debugger (ICD) and In-Circuit-Serial Programmer (ICSP) Unit for USB or RS232 port.
- PIC16F887 or PIC18F8722 Development Board (see options below)
- Parts box with:
- 93LC56 serial EEPROM chip
- DS1631 digital thermometer chip
- NJU6355 real time clock IC with attached 32.768kHz crystal
- Two-digit, seven-segment LED module
- Two 1K Ohm resistors
- Exercise booklet
- 9-pin to 9-pin RS232 serial cable or USB cable (depending on selected ICD option)
- 9-pin to 3-pin CPC serial cable
- RJ-12 ICD cable
- AC Adapter (12V DC/110V)
View PCWH Reference Manual
PIC Development Kit Options This PIC kit includes a PIC Development Board. You can select between a PIC16F887 board (3" x 1.75") , PIC18F8722 board (3.25" x 2"), or a PIC12F683 board.
The C compiler can be updated free of charge for 30 days from the date of installation. You can extend that by purchasing the 1 Year Maintenance Plan option.
The Interface option allows you to select whether you want the In-Circuit Debugger to connect to your PC's RS232 Serial or USB port. Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
|1 Year Maintenance Plan:||