The AVR-HX128A1 board is an entry-level development board for the AVR XMEGA A microcontroller family of devices produced by Atmel Corporation.
With the AVR-HX128A1, you can explore the features of the XMEGA A family on a budget. The board has everything necessary to build simple applications: reset and oscillator circuits, JTAG port for programming and debugging, status LED and a user button.
You don't have to deal with SMD soldering. The microcontroller pins are available on extension headers with 0.1" spacing that fit perfectly on prototype boards with 0.1" step.
ATxmega128A1 Header Board Features
- CPU: ATxmega128A1-AU AVR 8/16-bit XMEGA MCU with 128KB Flash, 8KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM, 32MHz clock
- JTAG connector with 2x5-pin layout for programming/debugging (mkII JTAG required, or AVR-DRAGON)
- User button
- Reset button
- Status LED
- Power supply LED
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Single power supply: takes power from EXT1 pin 1 and pin 2
- 8 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32.768 kHz crystal and RTC
- Extension headers for all uC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), red soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 48.3 x 48.3 mm (1.9 x 1.9")
ATxmega128A1 Header Board Resources