The MOD-ENC28J60 is an easy way to add 10 Mbit ethernet to an existing system. It can connect to your system via a 2x5-pin ribbon cable on the UEXT connector (which is present on many Olimex boards; see below), or mounted directly on your PCB.
ENC28J60 Header Board Features
- Microchip ENC28J60 Ethernet controller
- RJ45 LAN connector with built-in transformer
- Two status LEDs on LAN connector
- SPI interface takes only few pins to add Ethernet interface to your microcontroller project
- UEXT 10-pin interface on 0.1" row pin header
- Backward compatibility with ENC28J60-H
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 40x24 mm (1.55 x 0.95")
- Space between the pin rows: 20 mm (0.8")
UEXT Connector The UEXT connector can be used to connect this Ethernet module to a system with a microcontroller. There are dozens of microcontroller systems and development boards that can connect to this module via UEXT using the supplied cable. Click on the architectures below for lists of compatible boards:
ENC28J60 Ethernet Header Board Resources This board does not ship with any manuals or software.