Measuring only 65mm by 45mm, the Mini2440-I processor card is an embedded controller based on Samsung's S3C2440A ARM920T microprocessor, which can work up to 533MHz. The board has 64MBytes SDRAM and 128MBytes Nand Flash on board, and extends I/O CPU lines via two 2.0mm-pitch 2x42-pin DIP connectors to expose the hardware features of S3C2440 CPU.
This tiny card is used as the heart of the SBC2440-III and the DevKit2000 development boards. It is available separately here so that you can use it in your own embedded design.
S3C2440 CPU Card Features
- Dimensions: 65mm x 45mm
- Temperature: 0 to +70 Celsius
- Samsung S3C2440A microcontroller based on a 1.33V Static ARM920T CPU core with MMU
- 128Mbyte Nand Flash (can support 256MB)
- 64Mbyte SDRAM (can support 32MB/128MB)
- On-chip PLL generates the 12MHz OSC up to operate MCU at up to 200MHz
- 32768Hz RTC
- I/O CPU lines are extended via two 2.0mm pitch 2x42-pin dip connectors
- Single 3.3V power supply
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week