AVR Hand-Held Field and Production Programmer with 256K Memory
The Hand-Held programmer is completely portable and you just plug it into your target boards and program/verify Flash and/or EEPROM and Fuses on your target AVR microcontroller with a single button press. It can supply power to your target device (0-5V Vcc, up to 150mA with over-current trip) or can draw power from the target circuit.
To load this programmer from a PC, you need the AVR 256K Hand-Held Programmer Starter Kit.
This programmer is ideal for non-technical operatives as no mistakes can be made -- just press the button and the correct code is loaded.
Hand-Held AVR Programmer Features
This programmer should be used with Atmel-recommended ISP circuits. JTAG also is supported. An adapter is available as an option at the bottom of this page.
- Hand-held programmer uses 9V PP3 battery or power supply
- Single-button operation
- Load it once; program targets forever
- Reload new programs as often as you need
- Holds program code indefinitely
- Supports all Fuse and Lock bits
- Program/Verify Flash or EEPROM or both
- Supports programming from 2.7 - 5.5V, depending on target Vcc
- Can power target device (up to 150mA) or can draw power from target
- Dimensions: Metric - 106mm x 58mm x 25mm
- Dimensions: Imperial - 4.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches
- 256KB code space
- USB firmware
AVR Microcontroller Device Support (ISP mode) Supports all Low Voltage (L, V) and PicoPower (P) Devices as well.
(P, L, PA, V, and other AVR microcontroller versions are supported)
- AT90S1200, AT90S2313, AT90S2323, AT90S2333, AT90S2343, AT90S4433, AT90S4414, AT90S8535, AT90S8515, ATmega103
- ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169
- ATmega32, ATmega323, ATmega324, ATmega325, ATmega3250, ATmega328, ATmega329, ATmega3290
- ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega8, ATmega8515, ATmega8535
- ATmega64, ATmega644, ATmega640, ATmega645, ATmega6450, ATmega649, ATmega6490, ATmega640
- ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega1284P, ATmega2560, ATmega2561
- ATtiny15, ATtiny22, ATtiny26, ATtiny261, ATtiny461, ATtiny861
- ATtiny12, ATtiny13, ATtiny2313, ATtiny24, ATtiny25, ATtiny44, ATtiny45, ATtiny84, ATtiny85
- AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128, CANDIPM162, CANDIP8515, AT90PWM2/3, AT90PWM316
- AT90USB1286, AT90USB162, AT90USB646, AT90USB82
- ATtiny48, ATtiny88, ATtiny87, ATtiny167, ATtiny43U
AVR Microcontroller Device Support (JTAG mode) All AVR devices with JTAG interface are supported. Be sure to add the JTAG adapter to your order.
Power Supply If you do not want to use the internal 9V PP3 battery, the power supply required is 9V with a 5.0/2.1mm Barrel connector. See below for optional universal power supplies that can be used in most countries.
Country of Origin: UK
Leadtime: In Stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item