GadgetPC is a powerful, low-cost, 32-bit ARM9 (AT91SAM9260) based microcontroller system with 4 USB host ports for interfacing to a variety of off-the-shelf USB devices, 1 USB device port and a TTL Uart interface. The board comes pre-loaded with Linux.
The Flash micro-controller can be programmed and debugged through USB. Downloading of programs to the micro-controller typically takes a few seconds.
GadgetPC is powered by 5 Volts DC from the mini-USB device connector. The total power consumption of the board is less than 1 Watt.
To simplify getting started with the board, we offer the GadgetPC Development Kit, with USB-to-Ethernet Adapter, power supply, RS232 board, 1GB USB stick and USB power supply, and the GadgetPC Wi-Fi Kit, with wireless G USB adapter, RS232 add-on board, 1GB USB stick and USB power supply.
AT91SAM9260 Board Features
- Atmel AT91SAM9260 (ARM9) embedded processor
- 8MB In-System Re-programmable Downloadable DataFlash Memory
- 32MB DDR RAM
- Four USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbit per Second) Host Ports
- 4 USB Host connectors: 2 connectors with dual USB each
- 1 Mini USB Device connector
- UART (TTL level) Serial Interface
- Powered with external 5 Volts through Mini USB Device Connector
- Fully supported in C using our ARM Development System, GNUARM C Compiler, ATMEL SAM-BA, UBOOT and Linux.
- USB cable, online technical manual and schematics Downloads
Optional Recommended Products for this Item