This programmer for STM32F1xxx ARM core based microcontroller devices allows for PC independent programming of the microcontroller's Flash memory. The binary or Intel HEX code file is stored on a SD memory card. The programmer then downloads the code to the microcontroller at the push of a button. The STM32 controllers can be programmed in-circuit (see user manual for the required connection) or out-of circuit by using an optional QFP package adapter board.
STM32 Programmer Features:
- Supported Devices: STM32F1xx Device
- Power: 9V-24V DC adapter or USB DC 5V source
- System Boot Loader supported (STM32F1xx)
- can read Intel Hex or Binary file on an SD card, program it,and download to a target device.
- has 8 LEDs indicating programming states, 2 buttons, 4 DIP switches, and a port supporting wiring up an external switch (control via automated test.programming equipment).
- The built in high-speed (1 Mbits) transceiver allows for RS232- level and TTL-level communications.
- The built in System-boot allows for firmware upgrade through serial communication.
STM32 PROGRAMMER Dimension:
Optional LQFP Package Adapter Boards
The following adapter boards can be used in combination with this programmer to allow for out-of-circuit programming of ST32 microcontrollers.