The NXC2620-ICE is a powerful and flexible JTAG Debug Interface (JDI) for NXC2620 MIPS CPU product development and debugging.
The JDI can be used for in-system Flash/EEPROM programming and device driver and OS low level in-circuit debugging.
- Connects to HOST PC through Ethernet or USB connection which provides high data throughput
- Powered through USB power, no extra power supply needed
- Configuration of JDI is through RS-232C
- Linux based OS
- Command Line Interface (CLI) through Telnet or serial port connection.
- Ability to load target boardís configuration file through TFTP
- Low level debugging of target board through EJTAG protocol.
Debugging function of JDI is designed or OS low level programs, not application programs. OS provides mechanism (For example gdbserver) for application programís debugging. JDI_Manual_R131