Header board with Texas Instruments MSP430F249 microcontroller; JTAG in-circuit debugging and programming port; and extension header connectors providing easy access to every pin.
TI MSP430 Header Board Features
- Texas Instruments MSP430F249 microcontroller with 60 kBytes Program Flash, 256 Bytes Data Flash, 2 kBytes RAM
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- 2x7 pin JTAG connector (top view, connector on PCB)
- JTAG Power_In and Power_Out jumpers
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
- Socket for optional high-frequency crystal
- TEST pin pull-down
- RST/NMI pin pull-up
- Power supply filtering capacitor
- Extension headers for each uC pin
Power_In and Power_Out Jumpers The Power_In jumper routes power from the JTAG connector to Header board. When this jumper cap is placed, you can program the microcontroller even without any other external supply. Note that if the Header board is placed in your target circuit, you have to ensure that your circuit doesn't draw more than few milliamperes current or the power supply may decrease due to the JTAG port current limitations. Power_In is used mostly for programming your header board when it's not installed on your target circuit.
The Power_Out jumper routes power from the Header board to JTAG connector. When this jumper cap is placed, the power supply of JTAG connector will follow the power supply of Header board. This is useful when your Header board (target circuit) works at lower than 3.3V power.
Do not place Power_In and Power_out jumpers at the same time! View TI MSP430F249 Header Board Schematic
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock