AVR-ISP500 is a low-cost in-system programmer for AVR microcontrollers. It connects to a PC's USB port, and implements the STK500v2 protocol as defined by Atmel. This makes it compatible with a range of tools, including Atmel Studio (or older AVR Studio) and AVRDude.
- Fully STK500v2 compatible
- Works with Atmel Studio, WinAVR, AVRDude and every other software compatible with STK500v2
- USB port for connection to PC
- One bi-color LED for current operation status
- Supports both standard Atmel ICSP10 and ICSP6 layout connectors
- Powered by USB
- External clock output on ICSP10 pin 3 for rescuing AVRs with enabled external clock fuse
- Supports target voltages ranging from 1.8V to 5.5V.
- ISP clock frequencies ranging from 5kHz to 2MHz.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item