Use this unique device to download data and control GPIB bus enabled oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, function generators, power supplies, and any other GPIB instrument over an Ethernet network. Attach the GPIB-ETHERNET controller to any GPIB-enabled equipment to control it over a network from anywhere in the world.
In Controller mode, it can remotely control GPIB-enabled instruments such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and spectrum analyzers.
In Device mode, it converts your computer into a GPIB peripheral for downloading data and screen plots from the instrument front panel.
In both modes, this GPIB-Ethernet controller interprets high-level commands received from the host computer and performs the appropriate low-level GPIB protocol handshaking.
GPIB-Ethernet Controller Features
- No drivers required
- Support for multiple devices
- No GPIB cable needed; controller plugs on to instrument
- All software configuration. No DIP switches
- Barrel jack for external power supply: 8-15V DC @ 200mA
- Switching power supply with U.S. plug included
- Standard RJ45 and IEEE 488 (Male) connectors
- Power indicator
- Dimensions: 2.5 × 2.5 × 1.0 inches
This controller uses TCP port 1234. It does not support Parallel Poll and Pass Control GPIB commands.
GPIB-Ethernet Controller Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item