This thin (0.8mm) board is the result of a minimal design approach to Arduino. This is a 3.3V Arduino running the 8MHz bootloader (select Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (3.3V, 8 MHz) w/ ATmega328 in the Arduino software).
Arduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated, so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. (First-time Arduino users are advised to choose the Uno instead.)
The Arduino Pro series is meant for users who understand the limitations of system voltage (3.3V), lack of connectors, and USB off board.
This is an updated version of the Arduino Pro Mini, featuring ADC6 and ADC7 pins broken out, plus footprints for adding I2C pull-up resistors.
This board can be connected to the FT232RL USB-to-Serial Board and supports auto-reset. The Arduino Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin, so the auto-reset feature will not work.
Arduino Pro Mini Board Features
- ATmega328 running at 8 MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- Low-voltage board needs no interfacing circuitry to popular 3.3V devices and modules (GPS, accelerometers, sensors, etc.)
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- 3.3V regulator
- Max 150mA output
- Over-current protected
- Reverse-polarity protected
- DC input 3.3V up to 12V
- On-board Power and Status LEDs
- Dimensions: 0.7 × 1.3" (18 × 33 mm)
- Weight: Less than 2 grams
Arduino Pro Mini Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item