This RF module uses the nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor.
This board features a reverse-polarized SMA connector for maximum RF range. Please remember, you will need a mating RP-SMA 2.4GHz antenna (listed below).
This unit has an on-board 3.3V regulator and has 5V-tolerant I/O lines. This makes it very flexible, but you will need to power the unit with 3.3V or higher voltage for the regulator to perform properly.
- On-board 3.3V LDO Regulator (3.3V to 7V supply allowed)
- Reverse-Polarized SMA Connector for external 2.4 GHz Antenna
- 100m Range at 1000kbps
- 250kbps to 2Mbit Data Rate
- Auto Acknowledge
- Auto Re-Trasmit
- Multiceiver - 6 Data Pipes
- 32-Byte separate TX and RX FIFOs
- 5V tolerant input pins
- Software-selectable channel from 2400MHz to 2525MHz (125 selectable channels)
- Minimum number of external components
- Pins broken out: VCC, CE, CSN, SCK, MOSI, MISO, IRQ, GND
- Lots of application notes and support on Nordic Semiconductor Website
- Dimensions: 0.7 × 0.8 inches
Optional Recommended Products for this Item