USB-Powered Module Propeller Chip, 32-Bit Processors, 40-pin
The DLP-PROP is a pre-assembled, USB-powered module for developing with the Propeller chip from Parallax. An FT232RL chip from FTDI is used to provide the USB interface. This module has an on-board 3.3V regulator, EEPROM for program storage, and comes in a standard 0.9-inch wide, 40-pin footprint. User electronics can be connected via the 28 unused I/O pins.
The Propeller is clocked via a 6MHz external clock. Using the on-chip PLL in the Propeller, the following clock frequencies can be generated internally: 6, 12, 24, 48, and 96MHz.
The DLP-PROP was developed to be fully compatible with Parallax’s new Spin programming language and development environment. For detailed operating instructions, refer to the Propeller Manual.
Propeller DIP Module Features
Download DLP-PROP Datasheet
- Simultaneous Multi-Processing via Eight 32-Bit Processors in One Chip
- Programmable in Both Spin and Assembly Language
- Permanent Unique Serial Number Accessible via USB
- Firmware Upload via USB Port
- Fully Assembled & Ready for Use
- On-board 3.3V Regulator and EEPROM for Program Storage
- On-board LED Available to the Propeller or User Electronics
- USB Port Powered from Host PC (USB 1.1/2.0 Compatible)
- USB Drivers Provided for Windows XP, XPx64, Server2003, 2000
- Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant