The DLP-245SY is a powerful integrated module featuring FTDI's FT245BM USB-to-parallel port FIFO together with a Scenix (Ubicom) SX48 microcontroller. It plugs into a standard 40-pin, 0.6" wide DIP socket. It is ideal for rapid prototyping and development of FT245BM and SX48 based designs or incorporation into low/medium volume finished product designs.
- 20 digital I/O lines plus the 8-bit data bus available for interfacing to user electronics
- 50MHz SX48 MPU with 2K FLASH ROM and 262 bytes RAM provides up to 7M bits per second data rate to host computer
- Example source code provided for "Token I/O" firmware feature
- USB 1.1 and USB2.0 (Full Speed) compliant
- SX48 Flash ROM can be easily erased and reprogrammed if required using the optional DLP-FLASH Programmer
Download DLP245SYG Datasheet
Optional Recommended Products for this Item