The EX-94232 is 16-CH high-density isolated digital input and 16-CH output product. This I/O card is isolated up-to 5000 Vdc (excluding cables) for channel-to-computer isolation. It protects your computer against damage caused by accidental contact with high external voltage and eliminates troublesome ground loops.
The EX-94232 fully implements the PCI local bus specification Rev 2.1. All bus relative configurations, such as base memory and interrupt assignment, are automatically controlled by BIOS software.
The EX-94232 Isolated digital I/O card provide the following advanced features:
- 16 Isolated digital Input channels (non-polarity input for EX-94232)
- 16 Isolated digital output channels
- High output driving capability, 500mA sink current on isolated output
- 5000 Vrms high voltage isolation
- External interrupt signal on DI channels
- 37-pin D-type connector (Pin compatible to EX-9837)
- Laboratory and Industrial automation
- Watchdog timer
- Event counter
- Frequency counter and generator
- Low level pulse generator
- Time delay
- Optical Isolated Input Channel
- Numbers of Channel: 16 digital inputs
- Input polarity: polarity sensitive for EX-94232, and non-polarity for EX-94232
- Input Voltage: 0 - 24V dc
- Logic H: 3~24V
- Logic L: 0~2.4V
- Input resistance: 4.7 @ 0.5W
- Isolated voltage: 5000 Vrms
- Throughput: 10K Hz (0.1 ms)
- Optical Isolated Output Channel
- Numbers of Channel: 16 digital outputs
- Output type: Darlington transistors with common ground
- Output voltage: 5VDC min, 90VDC maximum
- Output Device: ULN2803(common ground)
- Sink Current: Max. 500mA/ch for only one of the ULN2803 transistor is ON
- Power Dissipation: 1.47W per ULN2803 device (8 channels)
- Isolated voltage: 5000 VDC
- Interrupt Sources
- Channel 0 and channel 8 of digital input channels
- General Specifications
- Connector: 37-pin D-type connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
- Humidity: 5 ~ 95%, non-condensing
- Power Consumption: +5V @ 330 mA typical
- Dimension: 144mm(W) x110mm (H)
- Programming Library The provided CD includes the function libraries for many different operating systems, including:
- DOS Library: BorlandC/C++ and Microsoft C++, the functions descriptions are included in this user’s guide.
- Windows 98/2000/NT/Me/XP DLL: For VB, VC++, BC5, the functions descriptions are included in this user’s guide.
- Windows 98/2000/NT/Me/XP ActiveX: For Windows’s applications
- LabVIEW ® Driver: Contains the VIs, which are used to interface with NI’s LabVIEW ® software package. Supporting Windows 95/98/NT/2000.
The LabVIEW ® drivers are free shipped with the board.
- InTouch Driver: Contains the InTouch driver which support the Windows 98/2000/NT/XP. The InTouch ® drivers are free shipped with the board. The LabVIEW ® drivers are free shipped with the board.
EX94232 User Manual
Lead time: 4 business days