The EX-94164 is a 64-channel high-density isolated digital input card isolated up to 5000V DC (excluding cables) for channel-to-computer isolation. It protects your computer against damage caused by accidental contact with high external voltage and eliminates troublesome ground loops.
The EX-94164 fully implements the PCI local bus specification Rev 2.1. All bus relative configurations, such as base memory and interrupt assignment, are automatically controlled by BIOS software.
64-channel High-density Isolated Digital Input Card Features
- 64 isolated digital Input channels (polarity input)
- 5000 Vrms high voltage isolation
- External interrupt signal on digital input channels
- Built-in digital debounce
- 68-pin SCSI-II connector (Pin compatible with EX-98068)
Specifications Optical Isolated Input Channel
- Numbers of Channel: 64 digital input channels
- Input polarity: polarity sensitive
- Input Voltage: 0 - 24V DC
- Logic H: 3~24V
- Logic L: 0~2.4V
- Input resistance: 4.7 @ 0.5W
- Isolated voltage: 5000 Vrms
- Throughput: 10K Hz (0.1 ms)
- Channel #0 to channel #15 of digital input channels
- Software programmable from 20 ms to 300 ms for all digital input channels
- Connector: 68-pin SCSI-II connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
- Humidity: 5 ~ 95%, non-condensing
- Power Consumption: +5V @ 530 mA typical
- Dimensions: 170mm (W) x 102mm (H)
Software Support Software drivers and packages are provided for different approaches to building up a system. These include not only programming libraries such as a DLL for many Windows systems, but also drivers for many software packages such as LabVIEW, Intouch, etc. All the software options are included on the provided CD.
- DOS Library: BorlandC/C++ and Microsoft C++. The functions descriptions are included in the user's guide (see below).
- Windows 98/2000/NT/Me/XP DLL for VB, VC++, BC5. The functions descriptions are included in the user's guide.
- Windows 98/2000/NT/Me/XP ActiveX for Windows applications.
- LabVIEW Driver: Contains the VIs, which are used to interface with NI's LabVIEW software package. The LabVIEW drivers for Windows 95/98/NT/2000 are free shipped with the board.
- InTouch Driver: Contains the InTouch driver which supports Windows 98/2000/NT/XP. The InTouch drivers are free shipped with the board.
EX94164 User Manual
Lead time: 4 business days