The EM1000-TEV development system has been designed to aid you in developing data terminals, data collection devices, and control equipment based on the EM1000 embedded Ethernet to 4x serial control module.
The EM1000-TEV includes the following boards:
- TEV-MB0 motherboard with EM1000-1024K module. The EM1000-TEV-1024k does not come with the WA1000 WiFi module shown in the picture. However, you can order the GA1000 WiFi module as an optional add-on at the bottom of this order page. The GA1000 is a replacement for the obsolete WA1000, and installs on top of the EM1000-1024k Ethernet to Serial module.
- TEV-KB0 keypad board with 16 keys and 4 LEDs.
- TEV-LBx display board. You can choose one out of three different display boards available. Please select the LCD model you want from the drop-down selection at the bottom of this order page:
- TEV-LB0 (shown): 128x64, black/white WINSTAR WG12864F LCD panel (SAMSUNG S6B0108 controller)
- TEV-LB1: 128x96, 4-bit RITDISPLAY RGS13128096 OLED panel (SOLOMON SSD1329 controller)
- TEV-LB2: 176x220 AMPIRE AM176220 TFT panel (HIMAX HX8309 controller).
- TEV-IBx interface boards. Four interface boards can be installed at the same time:
- TEV-IB0: RS232/422/485 serial port board (two of these boards are included)
- TEV-IB1: 3 x opto-input/ 3 x relay output board (two of these boards are included). Opto-inputs can optionally be used to connected a Wiegand or clock/data reader.
EM1000-TEV Serial-to-Ethernet Starter Kit Contents
- EM1000-TEV Boards as listed above
- 1x serial null-modem cable DB9-Female to DB9-Female
- 1x Ethernet cable
- 1x Switching power supply, 100-240V/12VDC with US prongs
The EM1000-TEV is supplied with a Tibbo BASIC "terminal" demo application that demonstrates the use of all hardware features of this development system. The application implements a hypothetical data collection terminal complete with onscreen setup menus, browser interface, event log, etc.
View the TIDE, TiOS, Tibbo BASIC and Tibbo C Online Manual.
View Tibbo BASIC Introduction Videos.
View a video of the Serial-over-IP application showing WiFi support.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item