The FLEX Demo Board is a FLEX Daughter Board, targeted specifically for educational institutions like schools and universities.
The FLEX Demo Board fits directly on a FLEX Full or FLEX Light Base Board, adding a lot of most commonly used features that are used for carrying out prototyping and laboratory experiments.
FLEX Demo Board Features
- 2 DAC outputs (12-bit resolution)
- 3-axis accelerometer (selectable range from 1.5g to 6g)
- Direct support for quadrature encoder
- Set of 4 Push buttons
- Set of 8 LEDs
- LCD (16 characters x 2 lines)
- Thermal sensor
- Light sensor
- Infrared receiver and transmitter
- ZigBee connector
- Socket for Multibus serial modules (either FLEX RS232 Module (FLEX103), FLEX RS485 Module (FLEX104) or FLEX RS422 Module (FLEX105))
- USB wiring for FLEX Full Base Board
Moreover, the FLEX Demo Board is fully supported by Scilab/Scicos code generator, where specific blocks are available to directly control the main peripherals. Hence, applications can be generated entirely without writing any C code.