The XBee USB Board has been designed to allow an easy and reliable connection between XBee modules and a PC. XBee and XBeePRO modules are fully supported. Even the new XBee Series 2 is supported (but not tested yet). The rock-solid construction, the soft start circuitry and the high power voltage regulator ensure the maximum reliability and full performances of the XBee module.
Note: The picture to the right shows this board with an XBee module installed, but one is not included.
Four useful LEDs allow constant monitoring of the board activity and fast troubleshooting. A Features Connector provides the most important connections with the XBee module and the USB chip, adding great flexibility to this board. The board also features a USB Mini B connector.
XBee USB Board Features
- RSSI and Associate LEDs to monitor XBee activity
- Tx and Rx LEDs to monitor serial activity between the XBee module and the USB chip
- 3.3V Output to power external devices (MCU boards, etc.)
- Soft Start circuitry to maximize reliability
- Feature Connector to access the most important XBee and USB connections
Download XBee USB Board datasheet
Optional Recommended Products for this Item