This ATmega Kit provides a good platform to learn and understand the ATmega168 MCU features and capabilities. The included pushbutton, LED and Potentiometer sensor boards allow you to implement various analog and digital experiments.
ATmega168 Builder Kit Features
POP Interface board with:
Individual Sensor boards for connection to 3-pin headers: 2x push button, 2x LED, 1x potentiometer
- 12-pin DIP socket for inserting the included POP168 ATmega168 microcontroller module
- Barrel power plug: Accepts AC or DC power input 6-9V AC or 9-12V DC
- 2-pin screw terminal: Accepts DC input voltage 6V to 12V DC
- Pins PB0-PB7 and AN0-AN7 (PC0-PC7) accessible via individual 3-pin headers with +5V, GND and pin signal
- RJ11 connector for RS232 serial port
ATmega168 Kit Contents
- 1x POP168 ATmega168 DIP Module
- 1x POP Interface Board
- 2x ZX-01 Switch sensors
- 2x ZX-LED indicators board
- 1x ZX-POTENTIOMETER sensor
- 5x JST Sensor cables for connection of sensor boards
- 1x RJ11 to DB9 female cable for connection to PC serial (RS232) port
- 1x CD-ROM with Documentation
Arduino is an open-source platform based on boards featuring an Atmel AVR microcontroller with a pre-programmed bootloader and a development environment that implements the Processing / Wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux).
ATmega168 Experimenter Kit Documentation
Download ATmega168 Kit Schematics.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item