AVR Development System Bundle with STK200 AVR board for DIL devices and USB port AVR ISP Programmer
STK200 Atmel AVR Starter Kit Contents
- Development board
- Application builder software
- Atmel AVR Studio: Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including assembler and simulator
- WinAVR C compiler
- AVR In-System Programmer for PC USB port
- ATtiny13, ATtiny25, ATtiny26, ATtiny2313, ATtiny45, ATtiny261, ATtiny461, ATtiny85, ATtiny861
- ATtiny24, ATtiny44, ATtiny84 - ISP only
- ATmega48, ATmega8, ATmega88, ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164P, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169, ATmega32, ATmega325, , ATmega324P, ATmega329, ATmega644, ATmega644P, ATmega645, ATmega649, ATmega8515, ATmega8535
- AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128, AT90PWM2/3, AT90PWM316 - ISP only
The STK200 supports in-system programming only for the following AVRmega microcontrollers (i.e. there are no sockets on the board for these devices; you need your own PCB with 10-pin IDC box ISP header). See the STK300 Starter Kit for full development board support on these devices.
- ATmega64, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega169, ATmega2561, ATmega2560, ATmega3250, ATmega3290, ATmega640, ATmega6450, ATmega6490
- Equivalent low voltage (L) Parts are supported
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, both 32-bit and 64-bit
STK200 Atmel AVR Board Details
- Separate sockets for different devices simplifies use
- Switches and LEDs can be moved to different ports
- Easy access to all ports
- Sockets for Flash RAM (AT29256) and Address Latch
- Socket for 2-wire EEPROM (24Cxxx)
- Clock/port pin jumpers on smaller sockets to free I/O pin when running
- Peripheral support including ADC and UART
- LCD interface. LCD modules are available separately.
- 3.3V/5V operation
- Brownout circuitry
- Switches and LEDs
- Manual and schematics on CD
- All ports available on 10-pin headers
Included Documentation As well as a Getting Started guide, there are AVR board schematics, AVR datasheets and manuals included. There is also a book on Embedded C programming on the CD that covers C basics, program designs, and using a C compiler to produce effective code for microcontrollers. There is also a range of sample code files, covering basic I/O, UART, LCD, External memory and other topics.
You can view example AVR C code for the STK200 using the links below:
Included AVR Kit Software
Application Builder The Application Builder for ATmega8515 and ATmega8535 uses wizards to generate set-up code for timers, UART, USART, ADC, SPI, ports, watchdog and interrupts. The stack pointer, external SRAM access and other device features can be set also. It allows you to create source code templates, code examples and test routines, getting you started quickly. Bootloader setup code is included.
Atmel AVR Emulation and Simulation The AVR Studio integrated development environment allows you to easily develop and debug your code with its built-in assembler and simulator, then download your AVR code to the kit's board for real-time execution.
Unlimited WinAVR C Compiler The GNU C-compiler AVRGCC integrates into AVR Studio's development environment, enabling projects to be developed in C or Assembler.
AVR In-System Programming The ISP Programmer included in this kit supports programming via the PC's USB port. The ISP connector is the industry standard 10-pin IDC box ISP header.
For PC Serial and Parallel Port support, see the Atmel AVR Programmer for Serial & Parallel Ports, which is compatible with this development board.
Debugging Options For a complete development system, purchase one of these STK200 kits that include an in-circuit debugger:
- STK200 with JTAGAVR — separate ISP and JTAG devices; JTAG does not support AVR Studio 5)
- STK200 with AVR-DRAGON — single programmer/debugger board supports ISP, DebugWire, and JTAG, in both AVR Studio 4 and 5
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Leadtime: In Stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item
|Atmel ATtiny2313-20PU AVR Microcontroller, 20 DIP, 20 MHz||+|| US$2.47|
|Atmel ATmega162-16PU AVR Microcontroller, 40 DIP, 16 MHz||+|| US$6.70|
|24LC256-I/P Serial EEPROM, 8 DIP, 32k||+|| US$1.28|
|Power Supply 9V DC, 0.5A, 110V U.S. plug, pos. inner||+|| US$8.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, U.S. plug, 6 connection tips||+|| US$11.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, US/UK/Euro/AU Plugs, 100-240VAC||+|| US$13.00|
|7-Segment LED Display Add-on for STK200, STK300, PIC-BOARD||+|| US$11.00|
|16 x 2 Alphanumeric LCD Module||+|| US$21.00|
|Keypad Add-on: 4 x 4, 8-pin||+|| US$9.90|