AVR Development System Bundle with STK300 Starter Kit, USB port AVR JTAG In-Circuit Programmer & Debugger and USB port AVR ISP Programmer
STK300 Atmel ATmega Starter Kit Bundle Contents
The STK300 Starter kit includes one 64-pin TQFP ATmega128L-8AI device soldered on an adapter board that avoids surface mount problems. This adapter board plugs directly into the STK300 Starter Kit board.
Empty 64-pin TQFP adapter boards, as well as boards with 3V and 5V mounted MegaAVR devices can be purchased seperately. We highly recommend that you order some with your starter kit.
- Development board
- AVR ISP In-System Programmer for PC USB port
- JTAG In-Circuit Debugger and Programmer for PC USB port
- WinAVR C compiler
- IAR command-line assembler
- Atmel AVR Studio: Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including assembler and simulator
- Datasheets, schematics, manual and sample code on CD-ROM
- ATmega64, ATmega128 and ATmega2561 are supported by the STK300 board
- Equivalent low-voltage (L) Parts are supported
For the following AVR microcontrollers, the STK300 offers programming support only (See STK200 bundle for development board support for these devices):
- ATtiny13, ATtiny25, ATtiny26, ATtiny2313, ATtiny45, ATtiny261, ATtiny461, ATtiny84, ATtiny85, ATtiny861
- ATtiny24, ATtiny44
- ATmega48, ATmega8, ATmega88, ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164P, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169, ATmega32, ATmega325, ATmega324P, ATmega329, ATmega644, ATmega644P, ATmega645, ATmega649, ATmega8515, ATmega8535
- ATmega64, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega169, ATmega2561, ATmega2560, ATmega3250, ATmega3290, ATmega640, ATmega6450, ATmega6490
- AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128, AT90PWM2/3, AT90PWM316
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, both 32-bit and 64-bit
STK300 Atmel AVR Board Details
- 64-pin TQFP ATmega128L-8AI Device mounted on adapter board avoids surface mount problems. The ATmega128L operates from 2.7-5.5V and will generally run faster than 8 MHz at higher voltages.
- Easy access to all ports
- Peripheral support including ADC and two RS232 ports
- LCD interface. LCD modules are available separately.
- 3.3V/5V operation
- +10 and -10V supplies available for OP-Amp
- Brownout circuitry
- Real Time Clock support
- External Flash RAM support
- Switches and LEDs with jumper leads to move port
- 24C EEPROM socket
- ISP and JTAG Interfaces
- Manual on CD
- Sample mounted ATmega128L device
AVR In-System Programmer
The ISP Programmer included in this kit supports programming all serial-programmable AT90S, ATmega and ATtiny devices via the PC's USB port. The ISP connector is an industry standard 10-pin IDC box ISP header.
For PC Serial or Parallel Port programming support, see the Atmel AVR Programmer for Serial & Parallel Ports, which is compatible with this development board.
AVR JTAG In-System Debugger The included JTAGAVR with USB interface works in AVR Studio and runs code on your AVR device. It is supplied with adapter to connect directly to the port headers of the STK300 board. It uses the On-Chip Debug features of AVR devices, giving exact electrical and code feedback.
- Compatible with AVR Studio 4 (minimum 4.10); not compatible with AVR Studio 5 — see the STK300-DRAGON kit for AVR Studio 5 support
- Supported by Win 98, 2000, ME, XP
- 3 Hardware breakpoints
- Step and Break on program change
- Debugger and programmer
- Supports Assembler or HLL source code debugging
- 3V to 5V operation
- Atmel AVR JTAG interface (top view on target board)
- Adapters for STK200, STK300 or STK500
- Device Support: ATmega32, ATmega16, ATmega64, ATmega128, ATmega162, ATmega169, ATmega323, AT90CAN128
Atmel AVR Emulation and Simulation The AVR Studio integrated development environment allows you to easily develop and debug your code with its built-in assembler and simulator, then download your AVR code to the kit's board for real-time execution.
You can view example AVR C code for the STK300 using the links below:
Country of Origin: UK
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item
|AVR ATmega 64-pin QFP Adapter Board, STK300 blank||+|| US$15.00|
|STK300 ATmega128L-8AI Board, 3V||+|| US$25.00|
|STK300 ATmega128-16AI Board 5V||+|| US$25.00|
|STK300 ATmega2561V Header Board, 1.8V to 5.5V||+|| US$32.00|
|STK300 ATmega2561 Header Board, 3.3V to 5.5V||+|| US$32.00|
|STK300 ATmega64 Header Board, 5V||+|| US$24.00|
|24LC256-I/P Serial EEPROM, 8 DIP, 32k||+|| US$1.28|
|7-Segment LED Display Add-on for STK200, STK300, PIC-BOARD||+|| US$11.00|
|16 x 2 Alphanumeric LCD Module||+|| US$21.00|
|Keypad Add-on: 4 x 4, 8-pin||+|| US$9.90|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, U.S. plug, 6 connection tips||+|| US$11.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, US/UK/Euro/AU Plugs, 100-240VAC||+|| US$13.00|