The ARM Cortex-M3 processor is the latest generation of ARM processors for embedded systems. It has been developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of MCU implementation, with a reduced pin count and low-power consumption, while delivering outstanding computational performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC processor features exceptional code-efficiency, delivering the high-performance expected from an ARM core in the memory size usually associated with 8-bit and 16-bit devices.
The STM32F103 Performance Line family has an embedded ARM core and is therefore compatible with all ARM tools and software. It combines the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 CPU with an extensive range of peripheral functions and enhanced I/O capabilities.
STM32-103STK is a starter kit board that allows you to explore all STM32F103 capabilities. It has a NOKIA 3310 BW 84x48 LCD, buttons, SD-MMC card, Accelerometer, 2.4GHz RF transceiver, Audio Input and Output. The power supply is made from a single 1.5V AA cell battery. A CD-ROM is included containing sample projects for use with EW-ARM 5.11.
STM32F103RBT6 (ARM Cortex M3) Board Features
- MCU: STM32F103RBT6 ARM 32 bit CORTEX M3 with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 20K Bytes RAM, USB, CAN, x2 I2C, x2 ADC 12 bit, x3 UART, x2 SPI, x3 TIMERS, up to 72MHz operation
- Standard 2x10 pin ARM JTAG connector
- USB mini connector
- LCD NOKIA 3310 BW 84x48 pixels
- 1.5V battery connector with step-up converter
- 3-axis accelerometer
- SD/MMC card slot
- 2.4 GHz transceiver with Nordic nRF23L01
- Audio input
- Audio output
- User buttons x2
- Joystick with 4 directions and push action
- UEXT connector (see below)
- RESET button
- Status LED
- 8 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32768 Hz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers for all microcontroller ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 90 × 65mm (3.5 × 2.5")
Add-on UEXT Modules Available This board has a universal extension connector, UEXT, which allows you to add a peripheral module easily. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external device. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT port.
STM32F103RBT6 (ARM Cortex M3) Board Resources
Download STM32F103RBT6 (ARM Cortex M3) Board schematic Download STM32F103RBT6 (ARM Cortex M3) Board user manual OpenOCD + Eclipse set of projects 1.00 includes Flash write makefile for STM32-103STK. See the complete list of projects included here.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item