The board's ULN2803 chip contains eight Darlington transistors with common emitters and integral suppression diodes for inductive loads. Each Darlington features a peak load current rating of 600mA (500mA continuous) and can withstand at least 50V in the off state. Outputs may be paralleled for higher current capability. The ULN2803 has a 2.7kOhm input resistor for interfacing to 5V TTL and CMOS logic.
It comes with a 30cm ribbon cable with 2x5 IDC headers on each side for connecting the board to the I/O boards.
8x Darlington Transistor Output Board Features
- 1 x ULN2803 High Voltage / High Current Transistor Array
- Indicator LED's for channel status
- Screw Terminal Blocks for output
- Easy connection by 10-way box header to suit standard IDC connector for connection to the I/O port
- 72mm standard width for DIN Rail Modules
- Dimensions – 2.6 X 2.8 X 1 inches (65 X 72 X 25.4mm)
Download 8x Darlington Transistor Output Board Datasheet