The I/O Connector/LED Board can be connected to the I/O port of the modules to provide screw terminal connections with the optional added functionality of either pull up or pull down resistors as well as LED indication of the PORT Status.
The board also has provisions for either a number of pull up or a pull down configuration on the port.
The connections to the I/O channels on the Connector / LED board are by screw terminals that will accept cables 0.5 – 2 mm. The connection between the I/O module and the Connector / LED board is via a 30 cm, 2x5 IDC header connection cable. This cable is provided with the board.
The board has been designed to a 72mm standard width so that it can easily be mounted in DIN rail mounting modules.
8x Screw Terminal Connector and LED Board Features
- 8x Screw Terminal Connectors for each of the I/O port pins
- Buffered Indication LED for port changes
- Screw Terminal Block connections for larger wire connections
- Easy connection by 10-way box header to suit standard IDC connector for connection to the I/O port
- 72mm standard width for DIN Rail Modules
Download 8x Screw Terminal Connector and LED Board Manual (PDF, 43KB)