This module retains the 50 pin Dual Inline Package (DIP) and fits into a standard 50 pin 900mil wide IC Socket which makes it ideal for rapid prototyping and development work.
It features 24 5V level signal lines individually programmable as input or output. As the module connects to the USB port, multiple modules can be connected to a single PC by the use of a USB hub or hubs. Each module features a serial number in which the PC can identify each module uniquely thereby allowing multiple modules to be connected in a single application. The outputs of the module are able to source or sink up to 30mA per I/O, up to a maximum 50mA per port, to allow for direct connection to a variety of devices.
DIP Module Features
- Single module High-Speed Digital Input / Output solution
- Integrated Type-B USB Connector
- On-board unique serial number in EEPROM and custom programmable FLASH microcontroller
- Both USB Enumeration information and Microcontroller can be re-programmed
- Module powered by the USB from the PC (default option) and can also be configured for Self Powered
- 50-pin Dual In-Line Package
- Fits into a standard 50-pin 900mil IC Socket
- Virtual COM Port driver allows access as a regular serial port
- Optional DLL based driver available
- Easy to program using popular development languages such as C++, Basic, Delphi, etc.
- Simple command set for easy control of ports and data transfer
Download DIP Module Datasheet
Optional Recommended Products for this Item