The 24 Digital I/O over USB Control Board is a low-cost integrated module for the input and/or output of digital signals from a computer system by connection to the USB port. The module's I/O Port pin out and firmware are compatible with the previous versions of the USB I/O24 modules.
The module features a 5V level, 24 signal lines individually programmable as input or output. As the module connects to the USB port, multiple modules can be connected to a single PC by the use of a USB hub or hubs. Each module features a serial number and the PC can identify each module uniquely allowing multiple modules to be connected in a single application. The outputs of the module are able to source or sink up to 30mA per I/O and a maximum 50mA per port to allow direct connection to a variety of devices.
24 Digital I/O over USB Control Board Features
- 24 independent and programmable input/output pins that are grouped into 3 ports
- Single module high-speed digital input/output solution
- Integrated Type-B USB connector
- On-board unique serial number and custom programmable FLASH microcontroller
- Both USB Enumeration information and Microcontroller can be re-programmed to suit customer needs
- Module powered by the USB from the PC; can use an external power supply if board is modified (see User Manual)
- Virtual COM Port driver allows access as a regular serial port
- Optional DLL based driver available
- Easy to program using popular development languages such as C, Basic, Delphi, VB, etc.
- Simple command set for easy control of ports and data transfer
24 Digital I/O over USB Control Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item
|USB 2.0 Cable, 6ft., A-Male / B-Male||+|| US$6.00|
|4x Opto-Isolated Input, 4x Relay Output Board||+|| US$65.00|
|8x Opto-Isolated Input Board||+|| US$51.00|
|8x Screw Terminal Connector and LED Board||+|| US$35.00|
|8x Push Button, Slide Switch and LED Board||+|| US$51.00|
|8x Darlington Transistor Output Board, 8x LED & Screw Terminal||+|| US$34.00|
|Voltage Translator Board, 8x I/Os, Selectable Direction, IDC10||+|| US$27.00|
|Analog I/O Board, 8 ch. 10-bit ADC, 2 ch. 12-bit DAC, IDC10 SPI||+|| US$53.00|
|GPIO Expander Board, 4x 8-bit ports, IDC10 SPI||+|| US$49.00|