The ARM926EJ-S CPU Board is a high-performance embedded CPU module with powerful ARM9 core processor. This compact-sized Eddy-CPU® module provides complete embedded network connectivity, allowing developers and OEMs to design their own customized device that can be applied to just about any hardware environment. Its features include 16 bit address and 8 bit data bus interface to connect external device, PHY interface for Ethernet connectivity, and 16 programmable GPIO pins.
Experience the powerful and flexible features of Eddy-CPU optimized for your special applications and hardware.
A development carrier board (EddyV2-DK) which allows easy access to the modules' interfaces and features is also available.
Embedded CPU Module Main Features
- 32-bit ARM9 CPU / 8MB Flash / 32MB SDRAM
- Pin Header Interface (108-pin)
- 10/100 Ethernet PHY (Auto MDIX)
- Max 16 Programmable GPIO
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ 85°C
- Compact sized to fit into any hardware
- Operated by Real Time Linux – Lemonix®
- Eclipse based IDE – LemonIDE® Support
- Development Kit, SDK, API Support
- CPU: ARM926EJ-S(180 MHz)
- Memory: 8MB Flash, 32MB SDRAM
- External I/F: 16 bit / 8 bit data bus
- Ethernet I/F: 10/100 Base-T (Pin Header)
- GPIO: Max. 16 Programmable I/O Pins
- Power Input: 3.3V (200mA max.)
- Dimensions: 25 × 42 × 6 mm
- Weight: 7g
- Protocol: TCP, UDP, Telnet, ICMP, DHCP, TFTP, HTTP, SNMP 1&2, SSH, SSL
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps MAC / PHY
- Network Connection: Static IP, DHCP
- O/S Lemonix® Real Time Linux
- Mgt Tools SNMP, Web, PortView
- Uploads TFTP, FTP, Web
- Dev Tools LemonIDE® & SDK
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ 85°C
- Storage Temp: -60 ~ 150°C
- Humidity: 5 ~ 95% Non-Condensing
- CE Class A, FCC Class A, RoHS Compliant
Real Time Linux - Lemonix®
Lemonix® is a RTOS (Real-Time Operating System) built on Linux kernel 2.6.x. Standard Linux kernel 2.6.x has been revised to support Real Time capability while retaining the stable traits and merits of Linux kernel 2.6.x. Real time scheduler, preemptive kernel and lockbreak methods have been implemented on Lemonix® to guarantee a maximum response latency of under 100µs enabling a stable and reliable means of real time communication. This product supports Lemonix® thus preventing the need to customize your OS so that it would be fully compatible to your embedded device.
SDK (Software Development Kit)
SDK (Software Development Kit), API (Application Programming Interface) and Source Codes are provided to assist developments. With least amount of time & effort, and with little or no modifications, any socket/serial communication applications can be programmed on the ARM926EJ-S CPU.
Eclipse-based IDE (Integrated Development Environment) LemonIDE® Support
LemonIDE® is an integrated development environment built on open source Eclipse framework. LemonIDE® provides an easy & effective GUI (Graphical User Interface) for Application and Firmware Developments that run on SystemBase's embedded real-time Linux, Lemonix®. LemonIDE® encompasses GNU C/C++ Compiler, Source Code Editor and Debugger delivering a one-stop development environment solution to embedded developers with conveniences of simple mouse click execution.