The ATmega16 Board operates in 16MHz clock frequency from external crystal. The main board supports all I/O pin at connector K4 and 3-pin PCB connector at J1 to J21. Wide range DC power supply is +9 to 16V. It has a +5V regulator IC for converting the supply voltage to +5V for all supplying circuits.
ATmega16 Board Features
- Supports ATmega16/32/8535
- On-board ATmega16 16KB Flash memory (expandable to 32KB with ATmega32)
- 16MHz clock rate
- Microcontroller I/O port in 100 mil socket and INEX’s standard PCB-3 pin connector.
- Expandable display I/O extension board that includes LCD16x2 module, 3 push button switch, Knob and Serial port interface circuit
- 7 channel Analog input with 10-bit Analog to Digital Converter
- Includes ISP connector which allows programming with an optional in-system programmer.
- +9V Supply voltage from external adapter
- +5V, 500mA on-board regulator
You can use the Main board to experiment and/or plug the DisplayI/O board on top of the main board for display of data or message on the LCD screen. It also works with I2C bus device and can be interfaced to the computer via RS-232 serial port (or COM port). The Figure on the right shows the board connection.
Download ATmega16 Board user manual
- Main microcontroller board
- Display I/O board
- CX-4 serial port cable
Optional Recommended Products for this Item