The NXP LPC2888 is a 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S CPU with 64 kB RAM, DMA, SD/MMC controller, I2C, I2S, two 32-bit timers, LCD controller, 10-bit general-purpose ADC, stereo 16-bit ADC and DACs. It can be powered by 0.9V to 1.8V, which means a single 1.5V battery cell is more than sufficient to run it.
This header board adds 32 MB SDRAM, 2 MB external Flash and a High-Speed 480 Mbps mini-USB connector. Two 60-pin extension headers give you access to all the CPU ports, and a JTAG connector is provided for programming the LPC2888.
LPC2888 Header Board Features
- NXP LPC2888 microcontroller
- High-Speed 480 Mbps mini-USB connector
- SDRAM 32 MBytes
- External Flash 2 MBytes
- Standard 2x10-pin ARM JTAG connector
- RESET circuit with RESET button
- Status LED
- 12 MHz crystal
- 2x 60-pin 0.1" extension headers for all microcontroller ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 55 x 50 mm (2.16 x 1.98")
LPC2888 Header Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item