The super tiny 58mm x 36mm processor card is based on Samsung's S3C2410 processor. Its board memory system includes 32MB SDRAM and 64MB Nand Flash. The processor card extends the basic features of S3C2410. Other peripherals like LAN, Audio, AD, SPI, UART, USB, I2C, RTC and all hardware interfaces are extended through two 2.0mm space 56-pin bi-serial DIP connectors. This board is an ideal single board computer for your embedded design.
S3C2410 (ARM9) Mini Processor Card Features
- Dimensions: 58 x 36 mm
- Temperature: -20 to +70 Celsius
- Samsung's S3C2410A microcontroller based on a 2.5V Static ARM920T CPU core with MMU
- 64Mbyte Nand Flash
- 32Mbyte SDRAM
- On-chip MPLL generates the 12MHz OSC up to 266MHz (default clock rate is 203MHz).
- 32768Hz RTC (Real-time clock)
- LAN, Audio, AD, SPI, Uart, USB, I2C, RTC and other hardware interfaces are extended via two 2.0mm space 56-pin bi-serial DIP connectors.
- Single 3.3V power supply
The Mini2410-II processor card uses two 2.0mm space 56-pin bi-serial DIP connector to connect to your development system. Detailed pin explanation is as follows:
Download S3C2410 Mini Processor Card Schematic (PDF file; 46.3KB)
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week