This daughter board plugs into the following PIC-based single board computers:
It comes with the daughterboard connection pins in place as pictured.
- SBC28PC-IR2 Microchip PIC Board with RS232 & CAN interface, for 28-pin PICs
- SBC28PC-IR4 Microchip PIC Board with RS485 & CAN interface, for 28-pin PICs
- SBC44UC Microchip PIC Ethernet Board with USB
- SBC65EC Microchip PIC Ethernet Board with RS232 & Web-Based Configuration
- SBC68EC Microchip PIC Ethernet Board with RS232 & Web-Based Configuration and CAN Bus
- SBC66ECL Microchip PIC24FJ128GB106 Ethernet Board, 11 I/O, USB
- SBC66EC Microchip PIC24FJ256GB206 Ethernet Board, 11 I/O, USB
The board has two relays and a number of analog, open collector and digital inputs and outputs. Additionally it has a 14-pin, 2.54mm IDC connector for expanding the host board's I/Os.
Input/Output/Relay Daughter Board Features
- Two 2A, 30V relay outputs.
- Three Open Collector digital outputs; two maximum current of 1A, and one 500mA; All outputs must be equal or less than 1A. These outputs connect to the PWM outputs of the SBC board.
- Three Analog inputs or digital inputs/outputs
- One 14-pin IDC connector with 8 general-purpose digital inputs/outputs, GND, 5V and 12V supply
Download Input/Output/Relay Daughter Board manual (PDF file, 361kB)