The CCS Wireless Ember-ZigBee Prototyping Boards enable fast development of ZigBee applications. This kit features full communication protocols with the Ember-ZigBee stack using the powerful Ember EM260 chip.
Ember ZigBee Prototyping Kit Contents
The boards include RJ12 jacks to connect a Microchip MPLAB ICD2 or CCS ICD for programming and debugging.
- Two Sensor Boards with PIC16LF886 processor chips and EM260 modules
- One Base Station Board with PIC18LF4620 processor chip and EM260 module
- Two 9V batteries
- Serial PC to Prototyping Board cable
- Exercise Booklet
- DC adapter
Download Ember ZigBee board diagrams
Ember EM260 Module Features
- 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4-compliant transceiver
- 3.3V operation
- Insight Port for advanced network debugging with Insight Desktop
- PacketTrace Capability
- API Trace and Virtual UART
- Size: 1" x 1.15"
- SPI Interface
For a complete development platform, the Microchip PIC ZigBee Development Kit includes these boards plus a full C-compiler with IDE, and an in-circuit debugger.