The GangPro-CC programmer simultaneously can program up to six Texas Instruments ChipCon CC-series 8051-based System-on-Chip (SoC) devices. The application software for the programming adapter has been optimized for maximum speed.
It can program six devices with 128kB Flash in 12 seconds. This time includes initialization, erasing memory, blank checking, programming and fast verification.
The programmer package consists of:
- A microcontroller-based adapter
- Windows-based software
- A Gang Splitter to connect up to 6 devices to the adapter
- Cable to connect the adapter to your PC's USB port
- CC1110F8, CC1110F16, CC1110F32, CC2430F32, CC2430F64, CC2430F128, CC2431F32, CC2431F64, CC2431F128, CC2510F8, CC2510F16, CC2510F32, CC2511F8, CC2511F16, CC2511F32
ChipCon CCx Gang Flash Programmer Features
- Supports all CC ChipCon devices from Texas Instruments.
- Programming speed via debug interface is approximately 20 kBytes/s per target device. Up to six target devices can be programmed simultaneously, effectively programming at a rate of 120 kBytes/s.
- Full memory or sector memory erase capability.
- Write Checksum verification.
- No code size limitations.
- Target device can be powered from the programming adapter or from external source.
- Easy-to-use Windows-based software.
- Accepts TI (*.txt), Motorola (*.s19) and Intel (*.hex) data files for programming.
- Combine code files capability.
- Lock setup capability, useful in production.
- Software package can assign and automatically increment IEEE address and serial number, model type and revision.
- DLL software package can control programmer from other programs.
- Programmer has been fully tested to comply with the FCC and CE requirements.
- Uses USB 1.1 (12Mbits/s).
The programming adapter can also be controlled through user-created applications. For this purpose, a DLL is provided to allow you to develop custom applications that can control the programming adapter and allow the programming of target devices via the GangPro-CC adapter. The Multi-FPA API-DLL allows you to control up to 16 programming adapters (thus simultaneously programming up to 96 target devices) from external software written in MS Visual C++, MS Visual Basic, LABView, DOS or other programming packages like Borland C++ etc.
Download ChipCon CC Gang Programmer User Manual (PDF file, 1.4MB)
Download API-DLL User's Guide (PDF file, 880kB)
Optional Recommended Products for this Item