The WE-200M is a small Serial-to-Ethernet embedded module which adds network and webserver function to legacy RS-232/422/485 devices. The WE-200M provides a transparent data channel between a serial device and the TCP/IP network, so that the serial device can be accessed by using standard TCP/IP protocols. The WE-200M can behave as a TCP server, a TCP client or an UDP node on a Ethernet network to fulfill versatile application requirements.
Note: This product does not have RJ45 and RS232 connectors. It is intended to be used as a daughtercard for your own designed base board or with the SE-100M Eval Board.
Alternatively the Aport-211W provides a WE-200M with a base board including Ethernet connector and magnetics in a metal enclosure.
Embedded Serial-to-Ethernet Module Specifications
- Type: 30-pin dual-inline drop-in module
- Pitch: 2.00mm
- W x L x H: 40 x 45 x 13 mm
- Type: 10/100BaseT, auto-detect
- Protocols: TCP, UDP, HTTP, Telnet, IP, ICMP, ARP
- IP addressing: DHCP, Static IP
- TCP/Server, TCP/Client and UDP mode
User Web Server
- Space capacity: 64kB in Flash memory
Serial Interface (TTL-level)
- Signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- Baud: 1200 to 38400 bps
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 7,8
- Stop bit: 1,2
- Flow control: None, RTS/CTS, XON/OFF
Programmable Digital I/O
- PIO0~PIO5: TTL level compatible
- PIO6~PIO8: CMOS level compatible
- Web console, Telnet Console and Serial Console
- Windows utility (included in CD)
- Power input: 5V DC
- Power consumption: 100mA @ +5V DC
- Operation temp.: 0 °C to 70 °C; 5 to 95% RH
- Storage temp.: -20 °C to 85 °C; 5 to 95% RH
- Regulation: CE/FCC compliant
- Warranty: 2 years
Download the User's Manual (PDF; 679kB) for your installation guide.