TCP/IP converters are designed to operate serial ports over 10/100Mbps Ethernet networks. The data are transmitted via TCP/IP protocol. Therefore, control is available via Ethernet, Intranet and Internet. TCP/IP converters are packaged in a plastic case well suited for industrial environments. All serial ports operate in common RS-232 mode, industrial RS-422 and RS-485 mode configuration.
RS232/RS422/RS485 to 10/100Mbps Ethernet Converter Features
- Data Conversion between RS-232/422/485 and Ethernet
Converts serial device (RS-232, RS-422, RS-485) data/signal into the TCP/IP package data/signal and sends them out with the Ethernet DataStream; or converts the TCP/IP package data/signal into serial device data/signal.
- Dynamic IP Configuration
Supports DHCP client mode, simplifying network address configuration and management.
- Dual LAN Speed
Supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, auto-detected.
- Server/Client Dual Modes
8051 Series can be configured as network server or network client. In the client mode, it can be installed in a network that is protected by NAT router or firewall, without the need of a real IP address.
- Web-based Setup
Parameter setup is based on HTTP protocol by using standard browsers (IE and Netscape). No special software would be required.
- Built-in Security Control
Protected by both setup password and access password to prevent intruders.
- Firmware Remote Update
Firmware can be updated directly via Ethernet network to keep up with the latest network standards.
RS232/RS422/RS485 to 10/100Mbps Ethernet Converter Specifications
- CPU: 8-bit CPU, 36.864 MHz
- RAM: 32 kBytes ROM: 64 kBytes
- PORT: RJ45 Connector
- SPEED: 10/100Mbps (auto detect)
- PROTOCOL: ARP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, DHCP
- MODE: TCP Server/TCP Client; UDP
- SETUP: HTTP Browser (IE & Netscape), Com port
- SECURITY: Setup Password and Connect Password
- Built-in 1.5kV Magnetic Isolation
- PORT: RS232/422/485 (1 Port)
- RS-422/485 Built-In Terminator Resistor
- SPEED: 300 bps to 115.2 kbps
- Parity: None, Odd, Even
- Data Bits: 7, 8
- Stop Bits: 1, 2
- 15kV ESD for all signals
- Watchdog Function
- Reset Key: For Default Value Setup
- Power: Switching Power CKT, DC 7 to 15V, 500mA
- SYS: LED1
- DATA: LED2
- LAN: LED3
- YSY: LED4
- WORK TEMPERATURE: 0 to 60 degrees C
- STORE TEMPERATURE: -10 to 70 degrees C
- W x L x H: 90 x 90 x 26 mm
- Weight: 105 g
Lead time: 4 business days